Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hamlet Post 1

For me when it comes to reading like this I get very frusterated because it simply doesnt make sense to me at all. Like really who understands this stuff, the only people that do are people who are very gifted such as someone like Mr. Fiorini. Without spending class time on the text I would understand nothing about Hamlet. Even the movie doesnt help that much because its so drery and boring. My first step in organizing my information the Hamlet as I started reading it was to get the characters in order and seeing who is who. Once again after I did the this spending time on talking about the text in school helped explain whose who even better to what I understood. I just wish I could understand why Shakesphere has to be so difficult. Just a write a story in which everyone can understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment